Hello,

I have a hot requirement for your consultants.

If you are having any question please call me on 703-880-8775.

Face to Face interview is must so local candidate is prefer first

Position

Location

Duration

Business System Analyst

Boston, MA

6-12 months

**** note banking/ financial services background is a need ***

Business System Analyst

Participates in defining business/system requirements by facilitating user
meetings and interviewing users, developing use cases, and researching and
resolving issues. May assist in the analysis of user interface design
efforts. Drafts detailed requirements and related documentation.
Participates in project planning and management by documenting and
maintaining plans, managing issue logs and preparing project documentation.
Assists in the analysis of client static data requirements and conducts
offline meetings (where necessary) with Business Ops teams to discuss
relevant data. Assists in the analysis of current processes and recommends
solutions and improved processes; acts as subject matter expert on impact of
systems changes to business processes. Participates in reviewing
specifications, and developing rollout, transition and implementation plans
and procedures. Communicates rollout plans and manages user expectations.
Presents demo of new functionality. Serves as advocate for business area
regarding system needs and requests with various groups. Coordinates
training and documentation of new functionality and provides initial help
desk support as part of rollout process. Participates in the training
process of less experienced users. Assists in the resolution of client
issues in testing environments through monitoring of centralized mailboxes
Assists in testing end to end operating model Assists in providing weekly
and as needed, detailed project status reports to the Program PMO.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate on C2C:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,

Harry

Office: 703-880-8775/ Direct: 703-828-5215 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
ha...@gainam.net <mailto:ha...@gainam.net>   I

  _____