*Hi,*

*How are you doing?*

*Please go through the following job description, if interested send me
your updated profile ASAP.*

* *

*Healthcare Equipment Manufacturer*

Location: Rochester NY

Duration:* *12 to 18 months initially

Positions - Two openings.

*Market: *Healthcare Equipment

*Skill set:* C#, WPF with ASP.Net abilities as well. 70/30 mix of skills.

* *

*Software Development Opening:  *Software engineer needed for a long term
engagement to provide software engineering, design, development and support
for Windows-based digital Radiography systems.

*Responsibilities include:*  Software specification and design,
Requirements analysis, Software development, Integration and testing.

*General Skills and Work Experience Required: *

Candidate must have 3+ years of experience in the design and development of
Windows application and or component software.

Requires solid understanding of client-server architecture, component
architecture, and object-oriented design and programming

Win 7/8 operating systems experience

Must have great communications skills, be self-motivated, possess the
ability to work in a team environment, and demonstrate excellent problem
solving skills

Solid understanding of Software development life cycle, unit testing
discipline required

Systems engineering processes and CMM development processes a plus

*Required Skills:*

C# WPF & .NET 3.5 a Bonus (targeting .NET 4.5 and C# 5.0)

WPF and/or ASP.NET 4.0 MVC development experience

Visual Studio 2010/2012

Git or related Distributed Software Configuration Management (SCM) tool

Familiarity with Object Oriented Analysis and Design practices, UML and
experience with Agile software development practices

Ability to distill complex concepts and issues into simple, concise and
clear terms and to effectively communicate clearly with clients, team
members and management

*Bonus:*

Familiarity with Hibernate or related ORM technology

NUnit or similar unit test development experience

Knockout.js (MVVM) & JQuery or similar JavaScript front end experience

Working knowledge of medical device regulations

Expertise in software development for medical imaging applications

*Education:*

Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in related field

Computer Engineering

Computer Science

Software Engineering

Thanks & Regards,
*Jayasri.*

1901 North Roselle Road, Suite: 800,
Schaumburg, IL 60195

Direct: 404-462-2673

Fax: 847 890 6394

Email: jaya...@palniinc.com

YIM :jayasri.jasthi

GTalk:jayasri.palni
www.palniinc.com

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This mail cannot be considered Spam
as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from
our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body. Include
Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret
any inconvenience*