*Please reply at :: svi...@galaxy-soft.com*

Hi All,
I have below contract position available for one of my direct clients in
Durham, NC. Please let me know if you have any candidates available for the
same.

*Job Title: Network Administrator*
*Location: Durham, NC*
*Duration: 6-12 months+*

*Job Description:*

Serve as a System and Network administrator, conducting installation and
troubleshooting support.
Design and develop networks.
Strong Network Troubleshooting, Basic Cisco Knowledge (CNNA or CCNP desired)
Installing and Maintenance of Server 2003/2008
Active Directory - Group Policy, Account and Group Creation
Exchange 2010
Installing and Troubleshooting Windows XP, Windows 7, Office 07/10
VMware - Installing ESXI, Vcenter Server, Veeam Backup
Desktop Support, Printer Support

*Vikas Sharma
Galaxy Software Solutions Inc.
734-418-2166