*Hi,*
*
*Hope you are doing  good,*

*
  This is Sam Working as a SR IT Recruiter with TRUGlobal INC.
Please find below requirement and send me your consultant resumes . **for
further details reach me on (650) 425-7354*
*Please send me the resumes to s...@truglobal.com
<vic...@truglobal.com>.<nagapra...@lightningminds.com.>
*

*

Position: Senior Web/.NET Developer

Location: San Mateo, CA (local candidates only)

*
*Duration: 12 months
*

As part of our .Net web applications team, you will be building products
that help save lives. We make everything from GIS to mobile applications
and you will be a key part of building the interfaces to these applications.
We're a small team but we write bulletproof code because, well, lots of
people are depending on us. We need candidates who are interested in
building long-lasting, critical products (versus widgets or another social
apps).

Responsibilities
*         Lead the complete software development lifecycle by working with
business owners to gather requirements, prepare functional specifications,
generate project plans, and communicate progress throughout the project
*         Develop and test high-quality software in a team environment.
Software is expected to be on a continuous integration system with a focus
on elegant interfaces.
*         Migrate/redesign legacy UI components (ASP based) to new
generation UI using .Net platform.
*         Work with a team on multiple projects throughout the lifecycle,
interacting with business owners, designers, developers, technical
operational teams, QA, and support.
*         Write and maintain software documentation.
*         Assist in the development of training material for end user under
the supervision of technical writer.

Requirements
*         8+ years of experience in software development including 5+ years'
experience in developing web applications in Microsoft ASP.NET with C#/.NET
application framework
*         2+ years of experience with Microsoft ASP.NET MVC framework
*         Expertise in JavaScript and JavaScript libraries like jQuery
*         Experience building AJAX-driven web functionality
*         Experience in developing enterprise level web applications
(ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JavaScript, jQuery, MVC), web services (REST,
SOAP)
*         Expert in object-oriented paradigm, including working knowledge of
core libraries, design patterns, object to relational mapping
*         BS in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
*         Good Communication Skills*

Thanks,

*Sam*

* TRU**Global **Inc.* | *s...@truglobal.com** *|* *www.truglobal.com

Off: 1 (650) 425-7354| Fax: 1 (650) 403 4500