Hello,

It was pleasure talking to you,

We currently have a 12 Months Contract opportunity for a Software Packager
with our direct client located in Summit, NJ.

*         Provide advanced software packaging services to build MSI
installations using Flexera Admin studio to address first time install and
upgrades from scratch, repackaging of commercial and internal software
affecting the enterprise.

*         Perform compatibility\certification testing of commercial desktop
software and hardware on various platforms across various operating systems.
Testing will require identifying and resolving conflicts with other MSI
packages from commercial vendors and internally developed applications

*         Experience with Flexera Admin Studio providing advanced packaging
services including commercial off the shelf and internally built packages.

*         Experience with supporting Windows XP, and Windows 7 operating
systems in an enterprise

*         Assessing large volume of commercial off the self and custom built
applications for Windows 7 compatibly. Remediating those applications that
require remediation. This includes repackaging or modifying transforms or
sequencing as an Altiris Virtualization package

*         Perform Symantec Client management patch management for the
organization

Skills/Knowledge Required:

*         Flexera Admin Suite

*         Wise Package Studio

*         Knowledge on how to deploy applications and patch management via
Symantec Client Management Suite 6.5/7.1 Altiris

*         Proficient in Windows XP and Win 7 operating systems and good
knowledge of file systems and registries

*         Familiarity in setting up VMWare for packaging and testing

*         Experienced in handling complex and very complex applications

*         Must have Knowledge in application Re-Packaging, Application
Compatibility testing and Software Distribution

*         Proficient in toolsets such as Wise package Studio, Flexera Admin
, Symantec client management suite

*         Exposure to Virtualization techniques and Tools will be an added
advantage

*         Change Control process, have experience in a production
environment.

*         Application scripting

*         Debugging applications a plus

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate on C2C:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,

Harry

Office: 703-880-8775/ Direct: 703-828-5215 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
ha...@gainam.net <mailto:ha...@gainam.net>   I