Dear Associate,
We have the following requirement currently open. Please review the
requirement and send me the best matching resume.
Please make sure that the Consultant's skills and experience match the
requirement before submitting the resume

Job Title: SQL DBA with ETL
Location : Newtown, PA
Duration : 6+Month Contract

//////// Need Local only F2F requires ////////

Required Skills:
SQL Server 2012 and SQL Server 2008
ETL a plus not required
SSIS
Replication

Always-on, High availability
Looking for a MS SQL Server DBA, Mid to Senior Level, to work in a
combination Production / Development environment.  Should have experience
with SQL Server 2012 and SQL Server 2008, and ETL (ETL writing, operational
readiness) - pulling data from various other databases (MS SQL Server,
Oracle, Postgres) into a high availability, data-warehouse environment.
Should have experience with SSIS, SSRS and preferably master data
management.  They would be working in a team with two other DBA’s.  They
want an individual who has been primarily a DBA, not a dual DBA /
Developer.  80% WinTel, 20% Unix environment.  Will be working with
developers and Project Managers to define database requirements, and design
/ develop schemas, tables, scripts.
This a hosting environment where clients’ applications and databases are
provided via web interface.  Applications are typically clinical and / or
imaging in nature.

Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you...

Warm Regards,
Steven Smith
Resource Manager
Panzer Solutions LLC.,