Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

Please send your consultant resume with contact, rate & availability
information.

Send resumes to *kris...@dyssinc.com || 415-259-4217*

*Position*: Senior System Administrator// *UNIX system admin*

*Location*: San Mateo,CA

*Duration*: 6+ months

*Project Details:*

The project is regarding Object storage - Openstack swift. We have swift
storage test bed in a data center and do hands on evaluation on the test
bed. The new engineer we are looking for will manage/maintain the whole
environment. In this Q3, Q4 and Q1 in next fiscal year, we plan to do some
new feature testings and automation to get ready for large scale deployment
and production level operation. *We expect DevOps kind of skill for this
position.*

*Skills Required: *

* Strong *UNIX system admin* knowledge with 7+ system administration
experience

* 5+ Programming/scripting experience - *Python, Ruby, Shell, etc*

* Experience on automation tools such as *Chef or Puppet*

* Experience on Openstack Swift development/operation is highly plus

* Previous skills with Kernel Software development is a big plus

* Experience on setting up *router and switches* **

Thanks & Regards,

*Krishna *|*Dynamic Software Services, Inc.*|

Office: *415-259-4217*| Fax: 415-520-5437|

Gtalk : simplekrrish || Yahoo ID* : krishdss*