*Hi,*

*Please review below requirement and get back to me at
mane...@sriveninfosys.net*

* *

*.Net Developer with Restful Web Services,*

*Location:** Boston, MA*

*Length:** 3 months*

*Need US Citizen or Green Card***

*Start:** ASAP, phone then F2F interview***

** **

Client needs a senior or architect level .NET software developer who has
experience building web service APIs.****

*Required:*

5+ years software development****

Deep hands-on knowledge of the .NET 4.x Framework, including C#,
VB.NET<http://vb.net/>,
ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> (Web Forms and MVC), ADO.Net <http://ado.net/>,
jQuery, CSS, and SQL Server****

Experience building RESTful APIs for external developers****

* *

*Performance Tester-Wilmington, DE*

*6-12 Months*****

*Rate :$45/hr on C2C*

*MUST BE US CITIZEN OR GREENCARD***

** **

*Minimum of 5+ years of Load Runner experience, more experience the better.
*

*Must be a senior hands-on Load Runner candidate. *

*Must have worked on the following Load Runner protocols:*

***1.     ****Web*

***2.     ****Web services*

***3.     ****RTE*

***4.     ****Citrix & Java is a plus*

*Required:**
*

**·        **Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.****

**·        **Must have experience in collecting user requirements and
turning them into Performance Load Strategy****

**·        **Design and Develop automated scripts using Load Runner based
on business use cases for the application. ****

**·        **Design scenario in Load Runner to evaluate the performance of
the application****

**·        **Execute different kinds of performance tests like Load test,
stress, volume and endurance tests****

**·        **Analyze the results using Load Runner Analysis and based on
analysis identify the bottlenecks, memory leaks ahead of time to help
increase application performance. ****

**·        **Monitor application and web server metrics using CA Wily
Introscope

*The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*Maneesh** ***

*IT Recruiter*

*email:** **mane...@sriveninfosys.net  *

*Direct:**732-835-0098  **GTalk:**maneesh01.sriveninfosys*

** **