Hello,

I am Mahesh IT Recruiter with Infogen Software Inc. Here is the requirement
opens with us, please have a look and if you are interested please get back
to me with your latest word formatted resume along with contact details to
mah...@infogensoftware.com

Location: VA
Duration: 12+ months

Can do C2C

Exp: 5-6 Yrs

*Required Skills*

UI frameworks - JSF 1.2 or later
App server - weblogic 12c, tomcat, jboss and websphere
Database - oracle 11g
Tools - eclipse, jbuilder, subversion etc
Others - technologies like jquery, exp with webservices, jsp, servlets,
hibernate, MQs,
agile methodologies - scrum and agile tools - jira, confluence, fisheye etc

--

Thanks & Regards
Mahesh

*Infogen **Software** **inc**
*8101 Sandy Spring Road Suite 200 |  Laurel, MD-20707

*Phone:** **301-640-5005*

*Email: **mah...@infogensoftware.com***

*Gtalk: **mahesh.staff...@gmail.com*

*www.infogensoftware.com **| **Fax : 301.358.6453*.