*Please reply: g...@abcsusa.com*

Hi,

Request you to please go through the below job description and let me know
if you would be interested in the same. If yes, please share me a copy of
your updated resume as per the job description with the below details.

Position: iOS Native App Developer

Location: MILPITAS, CA/ Milwaukee, WI

Duration: 6+months

Job Description:

o             5+ years of software engineering/development experience

o             Proven experience with native app development for iOS devices
(Objective C, Xcode…)

o             Proven experience developing hybrid apps using HTML5 and CSS3

o             Proven experience working with frameworks and SDKs such as
FB, Twitter, Google Push notification services etc

o             Proven experience developing apps for large scale enterprises

o             Proven experience leading teams and working with offshore
teams

o             Proven experience with performance tuning apps

Best Regards,

Govind (Gary) Kumar

AB Computing Systems, Inc.

408.907.2791 <+14089072791>

1900 Wyatt Dr, Ste. 1, Santa Clara, CA 95054

g...@abcsusa.com | www.abcsusa.com

Certified Small Business and DB Enterprise, State of California