Hello

Greetings from Allen…!!!

I have seen your resume on the job portal and I would like to contact you
regarding a contract opportunity with one of our direct client.

VIVA USA INC. (http://www.viva-it.com/), is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
is an IT consulting firm headquartered in Rolling Meadows , IL servicing
clients nationwide. We provide services in IT, Telecom, Finance &
Accounting, Clerical/Admin and Engineering categories.

*Position Title:  **Software Engineer 2 / Mainframe Developer *

*Location:          **Chicago** ,IL***

*Duration:          3 Months*

* *

*Job Description:*

Candidate will execute jobs and produce documentation on the performance
characteristics of the job. They will setup monitoring tools and report
results. They will review application code and enforce coding standards.
*
Summary of responsibilities:*

Use standard JCL and build reusable test cases.
Monitor the performance of applications using a variety of tools.
Strong ability to work closely with the development and test teams to make
changes to current jobs and setup new jobs.

*Deliverable:*
< br>Produce documentation on the performance characteristics of jobs.
Setup monitoring tools and report results.
*
Additional Skills:*

Five or more years experience working with CICS, DB2, Websphere MQ, COBOL,
z/OS, JCL, TSO/ISPF.
Working knowledge of server applications and their interface to mainframe
applications.
Good documentation skills.
Expert knowledge of COBOL performance standards.
Good knowledge of JCL.
Self-motivated individual who can work independently to get the job done
(takes initiative).
Ability to grasp new concepts and technologies quickly.
Ability to work with other team members.
Ability to multi-task and meet challenging project deadlines.
Good understanding of Software development / Test life cycle.

Thanks and Regards

Allen D

VIVA USA INC. System Integration and Outsourcing Services
3601 Algonquin Road, Suite 425, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
Phone: 847-960-5289, Fax: (847) 483-1317
Email: all...@viva-it.com
Please visit us on the web at www.viva-it.com