Hello,

Immediate Requirement

Hope you are doing great today!!!This is Imtiaz from Techleap Systems. I
have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.I would appreciate if
you give prompt response on this.Please do respond back to
imtiaz4techl...@gmail.com

*Position:* Business Analyst
*Duration:* Long term
*Location:*

*Job Description*

   - We are looking for a highly effective Business Analyst to join our
   team.
   - An individual filling the role of Business Analyst will provide
   thought leadership regarding IT operations principles and concepts such as
   application alignment/rationalization, portfolio and project management,
   process definition/improvement, application configuration management, or
   demand/resource management.

*Essential Duties & Responsibilities***

   -  **Assist organizations with the process of capturing, cataloging, and
   maintaining critical application attributes****
   - Establish processes and standards for managing application and project
   portfolios that properly align IT initiatives and priorities to business
   needs****
   - Work with IT management teams to establish and enable the processes
   required to consistently categorize, prioritize, and initiate projects***
   *
   - Develop IT strategies, plans and actions directly related to the
   delivery of IT services and operations****
   - Establish project management policies and guidelines that improve an
   organizations ability to execute IT projects with greater consistency,
   accuracy, and efficiency****
   - Lead efforts to evaluate, select, recommend and implement appropriate
   software & system solutions that support and enable the delivery of core IT
   services****
   - Assist IT organizations with the definition, collection, and tracking
   of planned and unplanned work activities so that resources, business
   priorities, and funding can be aligned****
   - Contribute to the business development process by participating in
   sales calls, assisting/leading proposal development efforts and delivering
   client presentations****
   -  **Lead and support client engagements effectively managing project
   scope, schedule, and resources****
   - Support the development of strong client relationships by building
   trust, rapport and strong working relationships with key sponsors,
   stakeholders, and team members****
   - Mentor and coach team members by sharing perspective and knowledge of
   IT Governance and maintaining open dialogue with colleagues and clients**
   **
   - Contribute to the ongoing development of solution/program offering
   approaches, methodologies, techniques, and business development tools****

*Qualifications***

   -  **4+ yrs of IT consulting experience with demonstrated track record
   of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation****
   - Experience in the areas of project/program management, IT resource
   management and/or IT operations management****
   - Experience consulting to senior level executives is desired****
   -  **Ability to develop strong working relationships with all relevant
   parties especially at the senior management level****
   -  **Know how to lead, motivate and drive a team of creative individuals
   to accomplish great things****
   -  **Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and
   motivational skills are a must****
   -  **Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with strong
   presentation skills****
   - Bachelors degree****

*Travel:*

   - 50% travel flexibility - more or less depending on project; candidate
   should be comfortable with travel and overtime as client commitment
   requires.

*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below.*
Full Name:
Current Location, City and State:
Mobile and Home Phone No:
Email ID:
US work authorization:
Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):
Highest Educational degree:
Total onsite experience, working in US
Currently on a project:
Willingness to relocate across US:
Expertise & Skills Sets:
Overall relevant experience of candidate
Interview Availability:
Available to join from (Availability):
Skype Id:
Expected hourly Rate - W2(with no benefit) / C2C(all inclusive)/1099(all
inclusive)

Thanks & regards,
Imtiaz
Techleap Systems