Hello !!!

Trust you're well.

Hope you are doing great today!!!This is Imtiaz from Techleap Systems. I
have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.I would appreciate if
you give prompt response on this.Please do respond back to
imtiaz4techl...@gmail.com / imti...@techleapsystems.com

Below is a new position. You can submit non-local candidates if they are
willing to come for a Face to Face interview.

*Position:* Mainframe (COBOL) Developer

*Duration:* Long term

*Location:* Grand Rapids, MI

*Job Description*

This position will be responsible for the analysis of new development needs
of mainframe ETL Procedures and resolving issues that arise with current
code. Because our mainframe environment is mature, a qualified candidate
must be able to ramp up quickly in multi-faceted systems. He/She will work
closely with a lead and our database team members to collect the
requirements for development. Detailed specifications may not always be
provided, therefore, the ability to digest information, ask
probing/analytical questions and provide value and in a high paced
environment is a necessity.

*Technical Skills*

   - Mainframe COBOL – Highly Skilled
   - Problem Analytics – Highly Skilled
   - Mainframe to Teradata ETL tools – Nice to Have

*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below.*

Full Name:

Current Location, City and State:

Mobile and Home Phone No:

Email ID:

US work authorization:

Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):

Highest Educational degree:

Total onsite experience, working in US

Currently on a project:

Willingness to relocate across US:

Expertise & Skills Sets:

Overall relevant experience of candidate

Interview Availability:

Available to join from (Availability):

Skype Id:

*Regards,*