Hello,

Hope you are doing great today!!!

This is Imtiaz from Techleap Systems.

I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

Please do respond back to imtiaz4techl...@gmail.com /
imti...@techleapsystems.com

*Position:* Java Developer

*Duration:* Long term

*Location:* Dallas, TX

*Job Description:*

 *Principal Duties and Responsibilities*

·         Actively involved in all stages of the CMDB development projects
(i.e. definition, development, deployment).

·         Manage development of solutions to migrate and/or integrate
disparate data to an enterprise CMDB solution.

·         Work with the Data Architect and the DBA in ensuring that
enterprise architecture standards and policies are met.

·         Train other development resources on CMDB development practices
as needed.

 *Qualifications Required:*

·         Minimum of 3 years of progressive development experience.

·         5 years experience in UI design using Javascript, HTML, CSS.
HTML5/CSS3 experience a plus.

·         3+ years of experience developing software in Python

·         A solid understanding of REST/SOAP/WSDL/XML (Web Services) , HTTP
Request Methods

·          Must have proficiency in Excel Marcos

·          Experience using ServiceNow CMDB solution and Salesforce.com a
big plus.

 *Additional Qualifications:*

·         ServiceNow Sys Admin experience, importing, web services,
discovery, and Crystal Reports

·         Strong knowledge of Agile Software development methodologies,
design and architectural patterns.

·         Creative problem solving skills and a strong work ethic

·         Ability to work with minimal direct guidance, self-motivated and
proactive

*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below. *

* *

*Full Name: *

* *

*Current Location, City and State: *

* *

*Mobile and Home Phone No: *

* *

*Email ID: *

* *

*US work authorization: *

* *

*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*

* *

*Highest Educational degree: *

* *

*Overall years of experience*

* *

*Currently on a project: *

* *

*Willingness to relocate across US:  *

* *

*Expertise & Skills Sets:*

  *Total IT Experience in Years: *

  *Interview Availability:*

  *Available to join from* (*Availability)*:* *

  *Skype Id:*

  *Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*

* *

*Regards,*