Hello,

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.

*SalesForce Developer*

*Location: **Memphis, TN*

*Duration: 6 Months+***

Developer I is responsible for designing and implementing critical business
solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable,
on the Force.com platform as well as Sales and Service Cloud Products.
This person will be working in a highly agile environment with a focus on
iterative and test-driven design methods and requires a self-motivated,
driven individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, D/HTML, CSS, JavaScript,
DOJO, AJAX, and other technologies. Strong understanding of relational
databases and has developed a competency around MS SQL Server, MYSQL, or
Oracle.

Objectives:

•               Design and develop customer solutions in Visualforce, Apex,
D/HTML, CSS, JavaScript, DOJO, AJAX, and other technologies

•               Ability to gather data migration requirements, define a
data migration plan, perform complex data migrations requiring
transformations using a database and potentially containing very large data
sets. Analyze data quality requirements, define data quality plan and
execute.

*Technical Requirements:*

•               Experience building (or implementing from specifications)
customer- or public-facing web-based user interfaces, with a deep
understanding of HTML, JavaScript, and CSS.

•               Excellent understanding of object-oriented concepts and
design patterns, as well as prior work with OO languages with any of the
following: Java, Ruby, C#, C++

•               Experience with and knowledge of relational databases,
including work with MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMS

•               Familiarity with the basic concepts of good UI design

•               Some experience using JavaScript libraries such as jQuery
and Prototype

•               Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA
development environment, including

development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles

•               Very Helpful: prior Salesforce and Force.com experience

*Thanks & Regards*

*Pramod Kumar*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

Direct: 206-274-4684

Fax: 206-319-4579

pramod.ku...@i-tecsol.com

www.i-tecsol.com

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.