Hello,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our direct client. The job details are
given below.

Position: Windows / UNIX administration,

Location: Melville, NY

Duration : 6+ Months

Job Description:

Work normal shift hours which will be m-f, 8am to 5pm, however, must be
available to work all off hours depending on project requirements for
change/downtime windows and warranty support.

. Must be able to design, plan, and implement activities around provisioning
storage for Production and Non-Production environments for all platforms,
including Windows, Solaris, AIX, Linux, etc., on 3Par and XIV.

. Must be able to implement, track and respond to storages related changes
and issues using the establish Change Management, Incident Management, and
Problem Management processes

. Provide technical support to the customer Application Development and
Application DBA organization.

. Must be able to engage vendor support, and coordinate issue resolution

Must Have:

Minimum 6 - 8 Years relevant working knowledge of HP 3PAR and IBM XIV
storage systems

Working knowledge of Enterprise-class Fiber Switch/Director Hardware from
Brocade required

Technical Skills:

*         Windows and/ or UNIX administration,

*         3PAR SAN Administration, Management and Configuration in the
Client environment

*         IBM XIV SAN Administration, Management and Configuration

*         Knowledge of Recovery Manager for Exchange and ORACLE

*         SAN Switch zoning and configuration

*         Knowledge of 3PAR System Reporter, Adaptive Optimization, Dynamic
Optimization etc tools.

*         XCLI and XTOP components.

*         XIV/3PAR Data Migration experience and knowledge.

*         Managing and provisioning the SAN footprints.

*         Experience on snapshot technology on both 3PAR and XIV

*         Perform Capacity and Performance management

*         Exposure to DR implementation and management

*         Documentation skills for documenting the SAN and Storage
environment, capacity and performance reporting, and issues and resolution
tracking documentation and any other daily care and feeding required of the
SAN arrays

Preferred:

Certifications
. Brocade
. 3PAR

Business skills and experience:

Applicant must have strong verbal, oral and written communication skills.
Should be good at building trust-relationships and work with business side,
other technology groups and teams overseas.
Ability to work independently without supervision

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate & Employer Details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,

Harry

Office: 703-880-8775I Fax: 917-475-8362 I ha...@gainam.net
<mailto:ha...@gainam.net>   I http://harrygainam.blogspot.in/