Hi All,

Please do let me know if you have anyone for this request.

Our client here in Charlotte, NC is looking for a Senior level Oracle SOA
developer with solid JAVA experience for a 6 month contract. This resource
will be doing new development and should have experience in Oracle Fusion
Middleware 11g products. Rate is based on experience.

*Hourly Template*

*Candidate Name:*

*Position:*

*Email:*

*Phone:*

*Skype ID:*

*Location:*

*FULL ADDRESS WHERE YOU LIVE NOW:*

*Please list the name of your Corporation & Full Address if going CTC:*

*Hourly Rate* *All Inclusive**(1099, Corp to Corp):*

*Citizenship Status:*

*Availability:*

*Please tell me, if you’re currently working, why you’re looking to leave
your current role?   *

   - *SUMMARY OF WHY YOU FIT THIS ROLE , BE SPECIFIC: *

*(Please add anything you can that will help sell you to the MGR for this
role based on the specs)*

Thank You,

Mahesh Atreyapurapu
Sr Accounts Executive

Dimension Consulting Inc
44121 Harry Byrd Hwy | Suite 235 | Ashburn, VA 20147

703-763-1642  Voice | 703.935.4327 fax | mah...@dimcon.com|

www.dimcon.com