*Dear Professional,I recently came across your resume posting on the
internet and was wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I
would like to discuss with you.Please email me a word version of you resume
along with the best time and number to reach you at.*

*Immediate need a UI Engineer (IV) - OR*

*Position :  UI Engineer (IV) Location :  Hillsboro, ORDuration :  6+
Months contract*

*Required Skills:3+ years work experience developing SharePoint
Development  Minimum 2 year ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> 4.5 MVC experience2-3
years of experience with: SharePoint 2010/2013Visual Studio 2012Team
Foundation ServerKnowledge of SQL Server Excellent communication skills are
essentialMust be able to work as an independent developerStrong
organizational and project management skills; must be able to prioritize,
and multi-task Proven communication skills; articulate and able to
communicate with associates from different functional areas and IT Must be
able to project a positive and professional imageMust be able to use
critical thinking skills to determine best approach to problem solving Must
maintain confidentiality at all times Have a strong aptitude for accuracy
and must be detail-oriented*