*Dear Professional,I recently came across your resume posting on the
internet and was wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I
would like to discuss with you.Please email me a word version of you resume
along with the best time and number to reach you at.*

*******(Need only US Citizen or GC)*******

*Immediate need a BI Developer - TN*

*Position :  BI DeveloperLocation :  Nashville, TNDuration :  6+ Months
contract to hire*

*Job Description :Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence group.  These
positions are open due to growth, as this company is experiencing a healthy
growth spurt.  The team currently consists of 7 developers with a range of
specialties in their SQL environment.  The ideal candidate will have
several years of experience with SSIS, SSRS, and Hadoop tools.  This group
works with Tableau, Hive, and Tabular Cubes as well, so experience with
these technologies would be fantastic!  The culture at this award winning
company is highly engaging and aggressive; they look for energetic, highly
analytical individuals who deal well with constructive criticism and
dynamic discussion*

*Must Have:2+ years of SSIS and SSRS experience*

*Wish List:*

*Experience with Hive, Hadoop, or TableauExperience developing tabular
cubesSSAS experience*