Hello:

This is *VIJAY* from *Quantum Infotech Inc* and I am writing to see whether
you are interested in *an exciting/challenging opportunity* at *Detroit, MI*
.

Our client is interested in hiring a *PHP Consultant* who has experience
with *Zend or Symfony.*

Please let us know whether you would like to be considered. We hope you do
as this is truly a great opportunity to make a difference. If you are
interested please respond back to this e-mail with your updated resume and
a summary of your key skills and the compensation you are looking for.

*The details of the position are as mentioned below:*

*Position:                              PHP Consultant*

*Location:                             Detroit, MI*

*Duration:                             6+ Months *

*Requirements:*

   - Exceptional Object Oriented PHP Development Experience: Four (4) +
   years of professional-level OO PHP 5 experience, including experience with
   MVC Frameworks
   - Plays Nice With Others: Collaborative development experience; able to
   explain complex ideas and concepts to non-technical team members
   - Unit Testing Makes You Happy: Understand how and why unit testing
   delivers better solutions and speeds up maintenance
   - Laser Vision: Superb attention to detail
   - Experience with Web Standards philosophies and modern XHTML/HTML/CSS
   markup recommended
   - Related experience in software testing and design desired
   - Team-oriented experience highly desired
   - Excellent oral and written communication skills regardless of audience
   - Bachelor's degree in computer science, software development, art and
   technology, information technology, information systems or equivalent work
   experience
   - Established portfolio of work and/or code samples
   - Must be able to effectively write and modify code for 8 plus hours/day

*Preferred:*

   - Bachelor’s degree in software development, interactive design/art or
   equivalent work experience;
   - Established portfolio of work and/or code samples

If interested, please send a reply with your *updated resume* and the
following details:

*Full Name:                                          *

*Phone Number:                               *

*Email ID:                                              *

*Current Location:                             *

*Work Authorization:                      *

*Expected Payrate:                           *

*Availability:                                       *

*Relocation:                                         *