*send your resume to kalya...@shstinc.com <kalya...@shstinc.com>*

*Title: Software Engineer with C / C++*

*Work Location: San Mateo, CA*

*Duration: 8 months to 1 year*

Skills Need:

Must have a 7+ years of experience with C and / or C++ on Linux or a Unix
based OS.

Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience Internet protocols including
TCP/IP, UDP/IP, and HTTP.

Must have a minimum of 7 years of experience with multi-threaded
development.

Must have a minimum of 6 years experience and proven track record of
delivering large amounts of high quality, complex code.

Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent
experience.

Responsibilities:

The systems software consultant will help innovate and maintain features or
enhance existing features in C / C++ for our highly scalable and massively
distributed system.

* Work with our 3rd level engineering support to troubleshoot complex
problems on our network.

* Participate in the development of next generation internet protocol such
as HTTP-2.0 and SPDY.