Hi Friend,

This is *satyagiri *working as recruiter with *United Software Group, Inc.* We
have a very urgent requirement for one of our direct client, please go
through the below requirement and send me the updated resume.

*Job Title  : Mobile Handset Automation & Application Testing *

*Location  : Bridgewater, NJ*

*Duration : 12+months*

*Experience: 4+ Years*

*Job Description:*

*Required Skills:*

·         someone who is really good in *Automation testing and not
manual.*Candidate should have experience on
*Python/Junit* scripting experience with *ADB* commands like *adb devices,
adb shell, adb logcat , adb dumpstate, dumpsys* etc

·         Mobile handset automation & application testing,  Python and
Junit scripting ( Mandatory),

·         Execution ADB commands like adb devices, adb shell, adb logcat ,
adb dumpstate, dumpsys and test case development and execution .

·         Flashing handset, testing as per the test cases, reporting
defects, collection of log and  analysis at primary level

·         Total 3 to 5 years of Android  Mobile handset  Automation &
Application testing experience,

·         Experience in Python , Junit scripting ( Mandatory),

·         Experience in using Android tool like Robotium, Monkey.

·         Knowledge of ADB commands like adb devices, adb shell, adb logcat
, adb dumpstate, dumpsys etc.

·         Test case  development and execution in various handset testing
phases.

·         Experience of flashing, log collection and analysis.

·         Tracking issues and verification of issues reported.

·         Understanding of 3GPP specs for CDMA, GSM, UMTS & LTE technology.

Please get back to me with all the details Below:

Full Name:

Phone number:

Email Address:

Current Location:

Open to Relocate:

Visa Status:

Interview Availability(Date & Time) :

Start Availability:

*Hourly Pay Rate*:

Total experience in required skill (years):

Total IT experience of candidate (years):

Skype ID:

*Thanks & Regards*
Satyagiri
Technical Recruiter
*United Software Group, Inc.*
MBE (Minority Business Enterprise)
565 Metro Place South
Suite 110, Dublin OH 43017
Phone: 614-588-8519||Fax: 1-866-764-1148
Email ID: satyagir...@usgrpinc.com || Website: www.usgrpinc.com

Gmail&YIM:satyak.rec1

To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word
UNSUBSCRIBE<techsupp...@usgrpinc.com,satyagir...@usgrpinc.com?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE>
 in the subject line, or click here