Please reply on::
*svi...@galaxy-soft.com* <svi...@galaxy-soft.com>

Hi,

We have an urgent opening with our client. Kindly review the requirement
and let me know if you are interested, Please send me updated copy of your
resume with contact details.

*Position:             ETL Informatica Consultant    *

*Location:            Detroit, MI*

*Contract type:   6+ Month Contract*

1.Informatica ETL Development Experience (Minimum 7 years experience)

2.Team Lead - Lead development teams of 3-5 ETL Developers (Minimum 3 years
experience)

3.Project Management Skills (Minimum 8 years experience accountable for
large, complex Information Management related initiatives)

*DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: *

·         Minimum eight (8) years in a Technical Lead or Consulting role
leading Information Management related initiatives (system integration,
data warehouse build, data mart build, or similar) is required

·         Health care experience is required

·         High degree of healthcare provider or payer industry knowledge is
preferred

·         Experience utilizing or leading implementations leveraging
Informatica ETL tools required

·         Experience in Cognos BI Reporting tools preferred

·         Experience in one or more of major metadata tools and their
administration

·         Experience in one or more of major data modeling tools such as
Erwin, Data Architect, Oracle Designer and their administration

·         Experience in one or more data bases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL
server.

·         Experience in UNIX shell scripting, PERL and JAVA preferred.

·         High Microsoft Project skills with PMP is a plus.
·         Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal and written
communication skills.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vikas Sharma*

*Senior RecruiterGalaxy Software Solutions, Inc.*

*MBE, WBE, SBE Certified Company*

*Inc 500/5000 Company*

*5820 N Lilley Rd. Suite # 8*

*Canton, MI 48187*
*Phone: 734-418-2166          -           Fax:  734-629-4287*

*E: **svi...@galaxy-soft.com* <svi...@galaxy-soft.com>*        W: *
*www.galaxy-soft.com* <http://www.galaxy-soft.com/>

*Gmail: vikas.galaxysoft*