Hi,

How are you doing?

Please go through the following job description, if interested send me your
updated profile ASAP

*Position: TIBCO Administrator*

*Location: Boston, MA*

*Length: 6 months*

The TIBCO Administrator works with stakeholders, business, leadership and
SMEs to build, administer and support the TIBCO ESB Infrastructure. Works
closely with a team both onsite and remote that includes CGI assets.

*Responsibilities:*

· Designs, documents, installs, maintains and administers TIBCO server
environments

· Installs, configures and fine tunes TIBCO components such as
BusinessWorks, ActiveMatrix, ServiceGrid, EMS, Policy Director and Service
Gateway

· Develops, improves and documents the processes for maintaining and
administrating the TIBCO environment

· Works with the Project Manager to establish and execute project timelines

· Facilitates and coordinates between various technical groups involved in
the project

· Provides technical expertise, troubleshoots, guides and supports during
design, development, testing, production and post-production

· Provides support in the configuring and troubleshooting solutions and
developing hands on solutions

· Designs and develop performance monitoring and administration tools for
the integrated products suites, including dashboards to properly enable the
visibility of operational data within the platform

· Produce technical requirements, test and implementation plans and project
task documentation for new implementations or changes to system

· Product and update necessary system monitoring, installation and disaster
recovery documentation as required

*Thanks,**Preethi*

*1901 North Roselle Road, Suite: 800,**Schaumburg, IL 60195*

*Direct:617-391-8553*

*Fax: 847 890 6394Email Id: **pree...@palniinc.com <pree...@palniinc.com>*

*YIM:ravula.preethi*

*www.palniinc.com* <http://www.palniinc.com/>

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This mail cannot be considered Spam
as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from
our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body. Include
Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret
any inconvenience*

*   Save Paper… Save Trees…*

*Please Let's Go Green…..think before you print!*