Hi,

Hope you are doing great !!

We have urgent job opening with my direct end client for Sr. Specialty
Developer,
kindly go through with the Email and reply with a confirmation and the details
as requested below along with your updated resume.

CANDIDATE INFORMATION
Full Name
Current Location
Work Authorization Status (US Citizen, Green Card, Work VISA, etc.)
Preferred Contact Number
Best Time to Call
Availability for Interview
Availability for start
Available for Full or Part-Time
Select Source International has the sole authorization to present your resume
for the position // Req# with Client. (Please Confirm)

Title: Sr. Specialty Developer
Location: Eagan, Minnesota
Duration: 4 months +
Type: Contract-US
 Rate- DOE

Job Description:

Technical Skills
* HTML (Hands on experience creating websites using a design firm's
(MacQuariam) specification)
* Java & Java scripting
* XML
* Identity Mgmnt (Hands on experience(Okta) working with SSO, Security, Access
Controls and Compliance)
* CRM experience (SFDC)
* Content Mgmnt (Hands on experience working with a content provider like CQ5)
* Code migration development tools

Responsibilities:
This job requisition is for a "Domestic" position in MSP. Soft Skills
* Flexible and accommodating to tight schedules
* Ability to provide solution options and associated pros and cons
* Experience with quality development practices
* SCRUM experience
* Ability to measure and quantify development quality/output
* Estimating background

Best Regards,

Himanshu Sharma
[http://www.senturus.com/images/1304521464ssi.gif]

Select Source International
6311 Wayzata Blvd; Suite 150, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55416
* Work: (952) 546 3300 Extn 5002,
* Email: himansh...@selectsourceintl.com<mailto:himansh...@selectsourceintl.com>
URL - http://www.selectsourceintl.com/