*Hi,*

*Greetings from Reliable software resources Inc!!*

*We have urgent requirement for QA tester at MO if you are interested
please send your updated resume and details.*

*Role: QA Tester*

*Location: St. Louis, MO*

*Duration: 18 Months*

*Skills Required:*

·         Financial/Brokerage experience

·         SQL

·         Quality Center

Thanks & Regads

*Nikhitha Reddy | Technical recruiter*

Reliable Software Resources Inc

22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite 285, Northville, MI 48167

*W *248-792-0497| *F* 248.715.6434

nikhi...@rsrit.com

An E- Verified Company

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

*[image: Description:
cid:image007.jpg@01CDD2F7.E46D5D20]*<http://www.rsrit.com/>

*[image: Description:
cid:image004.gif@01CDD2F7.E44D7910]*<http://www.linkedin.com/company/reliable-software-resources-inc>

*[image: Description:
cid:image005.gif@01CDD2F7.E44D7910]*<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Reliable-Software-Resources-Inc/265765440136318>

*[image: Description:
cid:image006.gif@01CDD2F7.E44D7910]*<https://twitter.com/rsrit>

Under Bill s.1618 Title III assed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, email to  nikhi...@rsrit.com , with the subject "REMOVE". Any
inconvenience caused is unintentional and is sincerely regretted. *Reliable
Software Resources, Inc is an* e*qual opportunity employment organization.*