*Note: Please forward resumes to mah...@trustek.com <mah...@trustek.com>*

*Position   :  Oracle iModules Consultant Location  :  Fond Du Lac,
WIDuration  :  3-6 Months*

Must have excellent communication skills
i Store experience required
Ability to work independently
Oracle functional application knowledge and development framework
knowledge
Ability to setup test data and test cases
Documentation skills
exposure to CVS, JIRA, ITG

iStore - JTF Framework * must have functional knowledge and following skills
CRM HTML Administration
Table structures/relationships (ASO, OM, IBE)
iStore Sections/Catalog
Develop using AK Region
Process Order API
Debug iStore
How to troubleshoot Application errors
Experience in performance improvements
Custom iStore Java, JSP, and Branding
iStore Template mapping's
Application server directory structures
Minisite configuration
TCA customer structure and iStore contacts
iStore custom pages
iSupplier/iReceivables - OAF Framework * must have functional knowledge and
following skills
Develop/Support Personalization's, substitutions and extensions
JDeveloper local development
JDR Utilities and/or Functional Administrator
view objects, control objects, application module
ProcessRequest(), processFormData and ProcessFormRequest()
Debug

Please respond with you *consultant resume*, *contact*, *rate *and *current
location* info to speed up the interview process. I will contact you if I
need further details.

*Thanks & Regards: *

*Mahesh, *

*Sr. Technical Recruiter *

*Trustek Inc *

*Office: 732-393-1313 ext-112| *

*Fax: 001(866) -294-1314 |*

*E: mah...@trustek.com <mah...@trustek.com> | www.trustek.com
<http://www.trustek.com> |*

*1001 Durham Ave,Suite 306 | South Plainfield, NJ 07080 |*

*Yahoo IM: mahesh.saxon*