*Business Analyst with Salesforce Experience Needed in NY !!*

*Kindly reply to sara.wil...@itbtalent.com <sara.wil...@itbtalent.com>*

 Title: Business Analyst (SFDC) - Sales Force Dot Com

Location: Can be in New York City or Boston. Either city is fine but they
must be local for a face to face and work on site.

Duration: 3-6 month contract *(may go contract to perm so no H-1 candidates
please)*

******MUST BE LOCAL TO NYC OR BOSTON FOR A FACE TO FACE******

We are looking for a couple of Business Analyst type of roles that can
assist with supporting our Sales organization. We are in the midst of
rolling out a project and could use some help. In particular, we'd like
some people that have implemented projects but have provided post
implementation support. I'm looking for 2 individuals that have experience
with SFDC (Sales Force Don't Com). Location would be in NY or Boston.
Either is fine.

 Regards,
Sara Wilson - Staffing Manager
Direct : 646-340-0603