Hello,

I am Ryan IT Recruiter with GRMI Inc. Here is the requirement opens with
us, please have a look and if you are interested please get back to me with
your latest word formatted resume along with contact details to
r...@grmi.net

*Location:*  Dallas, TX

*Duration:* 10+ months

*Type of hire:*  Any

*EXP Level: *7+ years

*Salary/Rate: *Open

*No of pos:* 1

*Must Have Skills: **Adobe Scene7*

* 8+ years over all experience in Content Management Systems, J2EE

* 4+ years Strong Web Content Management experience with Adobe  Scene7

* Strong experience of using Scene7 for online dynamic product
configuration. For example user should be able to dynamically change color,
style etc. of the products to reveal new product online

* OSGi bundle development experience

* Familiarity with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly
iteration reviews and planning

* Working experience with Web server and J2EE application server such as
JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, or Apache.

* Hands-on working on Java frameworks such as Spring Mode/View/Controller
(MVC) Spring Web Service, Hibernate, or Struts MVC.

* Experience with unit testing frameworks, such as JUnit and Mockito.

* Experience with source control management tool, such as Apache Subversion
and Clear Case

* Good communication skills

Thank & Regards,

*Ryan *

*IT Recruiter*

*Global Resource Management* (*GRMI, Inc*),

5400 Laurel Springs Parkway, Suite 902, Suwanee, GA

P: 678-935-0232 *|* F: 6788072692

E: r...@grmi.net *|*