Hello,

Hope you are doing great today!!!

This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.

I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com

*Position:*        Salesforce.com Developer

*Duration:*     9 months

*Location:*        Dallas, TX

*JOB DESCRIPTION*

Descriptoion

Our client has established a National Product Distribution Organization
working through over 600 profit centers across the country.  To meet the
customer portal demands of today's rapidly changing market, they are
looking for Developers in the Salesforce.com space.  In this role, you will
use your knowledge and experience related to creating robust and national
Salesforce.com solutions, enterprise technical design, utilizing Agile
Development Methodology, best practices and implementation of the
Salesforce.com suite of products to enterprise clients. The candidate is
expected to have core consulting skills combined with Salesforce.com
technical competency and enterprise implementation experience with all core
Salesforce.com tools, offerings and products.

Qualified candidates should have the following capabilities:

*         Salesforce.com certifications (Developer, Force.com)

*         Experience working in complex, enterprise, global Salesforce.com
implementations

*         Experience designing and developing Salesforce.com, Force.com and
integration solutions and working in technical teams

*         Enterprise solutioning experience for key clients

 *Required*

*         At least 2 1/2 year experience in SFDC architecture, Apex, Visual
Force, Triggers, Classes

*         At least 2 year experience in Salesforce.com web services, WSDL
and other integration methods

*         English: Fluent

*Preferred*

*         Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience

*         At least 3 years experience in integrating with external
applications using SOA / ESB technologies

*         At least 3 years experience in implementing advanced formulas and
workflow rules to enforce business processes

*         Certified in Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developer

 *Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details
as mentioned below.*

*Full Name:*

*Current Location, City and State:*

*Mobile and Home Phone No:*

*Email ID:*

*US work authorization:*

*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*

*Highest Educational degree:*

*Overall years of experience*

*Currently on a project:*

*Willingness to relocate across US:  *

*Expertise & Skills Sets:*

*Total IT Experience in Years:*

*Interview Availability:*

*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:

*Skype Id:*

*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*

*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
to me.*

*Imtiaz*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.png@01CC72EB.BA1A2B60]|| *Tel: **703-831-8282  Ext. 221* ||*
fax: **703-439-2550* |*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |
*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center
Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*