Hi,

I have one direct client requirement.

Please respond me with profile and contact details.

I can schedule interview for right profile immediate.

please reply me with your best profile.

Cleveland, OH

5 Months

Flexnet

Total Experience 6 Years of total Experience in the following areas  Apriso
FlexNet MES  Microsoft Technologies  Database Oracle or MS SQL & CC
programming  MES application Upgrade Implementation Support  Control System
 MES  ERP Integration  Knowledge of Semiconductor Manufacturing industry
domain and Equipment Integration Relevant Experience 5-15 years of
experience in Apriso FlexNet MES application Implementation Upgrade and
Support, Configuration, Implementation, Support for Semiconductor Industries

Primary Skill set
 Experience with MES Support, Up gradation, Implementation of Apriso
FlexNet based MES  Strong leadership skills managing team and dealing with
end users and Client  Experience in MES  ERP Integration  Knowledge of
Semiconductor Industry Standards  Strong skills on process governance and
delivery governance  Excellent communications skills  both written and
verbal

Additional Skill sets
 Knowledge of Application Support and life cycle management  Strong
interpersonal skills  Self-motivated and results-driven  Complete ownership
for delivering high quality output  Good documentation skill set

With Regards

Sridhar.N

*ISL TECH SOLUTIONS INC.*

Desk: 732-666-0070 Ext- 109