Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Sr. Java Developer with Ruby* for one of our client at *Ann
Arbor, MI and / or Columbus, Ohio**. *Please let me know your interest.

*Sr. Java Developer with Ruby*
*Duration: 6 months +*
*Location: Ann Arbor, MI and/or Columbus, Ohio (On-site)*

 *Job Description:*

We are looking for innovators, visionaries and people passionate about
leading change.

We love technology and enjoy having the reputation as world-class
technicians that solve business problems through consulting, technology,
and delivery via Speed 2 Value.

*Job Responsibilities:*

·         Drive technical direction for solutions and understand the
business problem we are solving.

·         Ensure that our teams understand technical decisions, target
architecture and the difference between strategic and tactical resolutions.

·         Mentors team members around the development of technical skills
and practices.

·         Participates in backlog; provides input on prioritization of
stories.

·         Provides direct velocity as needed on projects.

·         Conversant and experienced in advanced concepts of software
development including suitability of languages to problems, SDLC
methodologies, and complex DevOps environments.

·         Ability to implement and adapt high quality, high value business
solutions.

·         Desire to teach and mentor less experienced developers.

·         Can demonstrate your previous and continuous self-improvement in
your craft.

​

*Job Requirements:*

·         3+ years OOP background-*.Net, Java, JavaScript, Ruby.*

·         Hands on experience working in an agile development environment
to include: Test Driven Development (TDD), SOLID, DRY, Continuous
Integration, Pair Programming, Clean Code, refactoring, source control,
automated deployment and iterative development.

·         Excellent communication skills with client and teams.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D:- 206-274-4684

F:- 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.