*Kindly respond at :: piy...@valsatech.com <piy...@valsatech.com>*

Hi Associates,

Good Morning...

I have below position available with one of my direct clients. Please have
a look and let me know if you have any suitable candidates available for
the same.

*Job Title: Websphere Administrator*
*Location: Montvale, NJ*
*Duration: 6 Months+*

*Job Description:*

*Required Skills: *

·         5+ years experience in installing, configuring, and patching

·         WebSphere Application Servers version v8.5, v7.x, v6.x and v5.x.
2. 5+ years

·         experience in installing, configuring, and patching web servers
such as IBM HTTP Servers and Apache.

·         3. 1+ years experience in application monitoring tools such as CA
Wily Introscope.

·         Strong understanding of application server and web server load
balancing and fail-over.

·         Strong experience in writing Jython, Jacl, and shell scripts; and
working in Unix environment.

·         Ability to anticipate issues, analyze and resolve problems in a
self-directed manner.

·         Strong analytical skills with the ability to work under strict
deadlines; as well as willing to provide support during off-hours on need
basis.

·         Very good verbal and oral communication skills.

*Experience Preferred: *

·         Familiarity with J2EE architecture and code

·         WebSphere MQ and WebSphere Message broker

·         WebSphere Process Server

·         WebSphere Portal Server

·         IBM Data Power.

*Thanks...*