*Please reply :** ajay.ku...@futurewavesystems.com
<ajay.ku...@futurewavesystems.com>*

Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing well!

Please go through the below job description and let me know if you would be
interested in the same. If yes, please send me a copy of your latest resume
with contact details.

*Position:         Embedded Software Developer*

*Location:        Detroit, MI*

*Job Type:        3+ Months Contract *

*Overview & Responsibilities:*

·         We are seeking an object-oriented developer with automotive CAN
experience implementing programs in Windows 7 or above to perform scan
tool/ECU flash programming functionality through a hardware CAN bus
interface from a Windows/.NET runtime environment.

·         Experience implementing and complying with various CAN standards
to interact with commercial CAN bus automotive ECUs is essential.

·         The successful candidate will have experience with a hardware CAN
interface such as Vector, Kvaser, NeoVi Fire or equivalent and their
corresponding API to access CAN frame-layer reads/writes, channel
configuration (rates and timings), going on/off bus and interrogating
status.

·         Candidate must also be proficient in frame-level CAN  message
debugging (byte and bit level of the contents of the CAN frame data
payload).

·         Knowledge of and/or experience implementing ISO 15765-2 (for
sending multi-frame CAN messages, and implementation of CAN flow control
and pacing) is required.

·         This position requires proficiency and experience with C#.NET,
object-oriented concepts and programming."

*Qualifications:*

·         CAN

·         C# .Net

·         Object Oriented concepts and programming

*SKILLS MATRIX:*

·         Software Development

·         CAN:

·         C# .Net:

·         Windows 7 or above

·         ECU or Engine Control Unit (not required, but a plus)

·         Vector, Kvaser, NeoVi Fire or equivalent

·         API

·         ISO 15765-2: (They should have knowledge or experience
implementing this)

Thanks!

*Ajay Kumar*

*Senior Technical Recruiter*

(770)-872-8227

(404) 348-0252 Fax

ajay.ku...@futurewavesystems.com

Futurewavesystems.com <http://futurewavesystems.com/>

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CF4D9B.E9E878F0]

[image: cid:52AB5AE0-B510-4D10-A399-5F309D420535]