Hello,

Hope you’re doing great, We have a below  requirement with our Direct
Client please check through the requirement and let us know you’re comfort
levels on the requirement, Waiting for your response ASAP.

*Java Developer with Mule Exp*

*Location : Philadelphia,PA*

*Duration : 6-9 Months*

*Looking for Mid to Senior level guys who can join soon with our direct
client. Java with web services, Mule experience is must, Banner experience
is a plus. *

*Required Skills:*

·  9 year’s experience of *Java* programming

·  9 year’s experience working with XPath expressions & functions

·  9 year’s experience working with XSL/T

·  5 year’s experience developing on the *Mule* ESB platform to deliver
SOAP & REST based APIs (a plus)

·  Deep understanding of SOA design principles and best practices

·  Experience with publish & subscribe delivery models

·  Deep understanding and implementation of web services

·  Coordinate across multiple teams to deliver complex projects successfully

·  Experience developing in an Agile software development environment
(Scrum)

·  Self-motivated, detail oriented

·  Excellent verbal and written technical documentation skills

*Desired Skills:*

·  Collaborate with project managers to set roadmaps and milestones for
long term planning

·  Passion describing technical vision and strategy to varying audiences

·  Champion best practices to influences engineers to apply them in daily
work

* Thanks**Chris*
ch...@appnetglobal.com