Hi,
My name is Vijay . I have great opportunity for which I need skilled
candidates . Please read through my SOW below and let me know if you have
any candidates for the open positions. on C2C. Hopefully we can build an
alliance for a great partnership.

Please send resumes to *vijay.addon...@gmail.com <vijay.addon...@gmail.com>*

Role: Quality Engineering/Test Automation
Location: Chicago.IL
Duration:6 Months

Job Tasks
• Develop and support services or products as part of an Agile team.
• Develop and execute automation for functional, Web UI and performance
testing for complex client server or high volume web applications.
• Participate in the Agile software delivery process by writing and
reviewing functional and design specifications, developing and reviewing
test cases, writing user stories and tasks for sprints and coordinating
efforts across the team to ensure resolution of defects.
• Design and run stress and load tests.
• Drive automation initiatives from building (Ant, Gradle and
Jenkins/Bamboo), testing (JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber), and deploying

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Vijay *
*Contact : 908-388-1241*