Hi,

My name is Vijay . I have great opportunity for which I need skilled
candidates . Please read through my SOW below and let me know if you have
any candidates for the open positions. on C2C. Hopefully we can build an
alliance for a great partnership.

Please send resumes to *vijay.addon...@gmail.com <vijay.addon...@gmail.com>*

Job Role : Business Analyst
Duration : 3-6 months
Location : Erlanger, KY

Basic Qualifications:

Experience with reporting detailed and summary status, milestones, and
deliverables regarding project assignments.
Experience with project estimation, including gathering resource
requirements, technology/process requirements, duration, and costs.
Background in systems analysis, cloud-based software implementation and
systems integration.
Proven experience in developing system requirements, designing, and
prototyping; testing, training, defining support procedures, and
implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
Ability to present and explain technical information in a clear and concise
manner to diverse audiences.
Ability to review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs.

*Thanks & Regards,*

 *Vijay *

*Contact : 908-388-1241*