*Please send me your Updated HOTLIST for our daily requirements to
**suresh.kott...@3sbc.com
<suresh.kott...@3sbc.com>*

*Hello,*

*Greetings of the day, I hope your day has been great so far.*

*This is Suresh from 3 S Business Corporation, We have a good number of
Direct client and Prime vendor requirements. Please do send your updated
HOTLIST to my mail id to recieve our client requirements on daily basis and
do add me on your distribution list *  *and please add me in Gtalk at
sureshkotturu3...@gmail.com <sureshkotturu3...@gmail.com>*

Loking forwrad to work with you...............

*Thanks and regards.*

*       suresh Kotturu*

* F : 281-823-9225 |  **E :suresh.kott...@3sbc.com
<suresh.kott...@3sbc.com>*