Hi,

Greetings!!,

Let me introduce one of my consultant available for the Business System
Analyst Positions available for your Direct Client requirements. Below are
the brief summary of my consultant and for more details please let me know
feel free to call me back on 510-200-5707

Consultant Name: Leena
Location: Fremont, CA
Relocation: Only in Bay Area
Years of Exp: 8+

SUMMARY:
·    Senior System Analyst with excellent Analyst and project management
skills. Nearly 8+ years of IT consulting experience.
·    Experience includes working in the Customer Service and Software
Engineering environments, and managing efforts of cross-functional teams.
·    Solution design experience ranging from requirements analysis, project
scoping, solution & system architecture, and release management.
·    Extensive experience in Customer Service, HR, Risk and compliance
domains.
·    Adept in analyzing information system needs, evaluating end-user
requirements and custom designing solutions, and troubleshooting any
problems in the process.
·    Experience in user interaction, business flow analysis, Fit/GAP
Analysis, finalizing and mapping the system. Creating user-training
documents, User Training & addressing the user issues.
·    Expertise in definition of functional requirements and technical
specifications, process improvement, configuration, testing and production
support.
·    Hands-on experience leading all stages of system development efforts,
including requirements definition, design, architecture, testing, and
support.
·    Thorough understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
including requirements analysis, system analysis, design, development,
documentation, training, implementation and post-implementation review.
·    Proficient at interviewing stakeholders and end users, and in
translating users’ statements of needed system behavior and functionality
into Business and Functional Requirements.
·    Expertise in creating Test plans, Test cases, Unit testing, System
testing, Integration testing, and Functional testing.
·    Business Analysis experience with excellent communication &
interpersonal skills and broad understanding of business operations and
requirements.
·    Excellent and strong research, analytical and problem solving skills,
ability to work independently and        team player attitude.
·    Experience working in complex, cross functional and geographically
dispersed team environments.
·    Dependable and flexible professional who works well both independently
and on a team.

TECHNICAL SKILLS:

·    Data Warehousing: Informatica PowerCenter 9.1/8.5/7.1/6.2 (Source
Analyzer, Data Warehouse Designer, Mapping Designer, Mapplet,
Transformations, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, Worklets ), Data
cleansing, OLAP, Star Schema, Snowflake Schema, OLTP, SQL*Plus, DAC
10.x/11g, UC4, Inquira 8.x, Siebel CRM
·    Data Modeling:    Dimensional Data Modeling, Star Join Schema
Modeling, Snow-Flake Modeling, FACT and Dimensions Tables, Physical and
Logical Data Modeling, Slowly Changing Dimensions
·    Front-end tools: TOAD 7.x, SQL*Plus 8.x/9.x, PL/SQL 8.x/9.x
·    Databases: Oracle 10i/9i/11g, MS Access 7.0/97/2000, Teradata 13.10.
·    BI & Reporting Tools: OBIEE 10.x/11.x, Microstrategy 9.x
·    Communication Tools: MS Excel, MS Word, Visio, powerpoint
·    Environment: Windows 7/XP, Windows server 2008/2003, Sun Solaris
10/9/8, SCO-UNIX, LINUX, WinNT4.0, MSDOS.
·    Case Handling Tool: Jira, Trace, Remedy

Thanks
Chris
510-200-5707
ch...@appnetglobal.com