Hello:

This is *Naveed* from *Quantum InfoTech Inc.* I am writing to see whether
you are interested in *an exciting/challenging opportunity* at *Des Moines
IA.*

Our client is interested in hiring a* .Net developer who has strong exp in
ETL, SQL, C# and SSIS.*

Please let us know whether you would like to be considered. We hope you do
as this is truly a great opportunity to make a difference. If you are
interested please respond back to this e-mail with your updated resume and
a summary of your key skills and the compensation you are looking for.

*The details of the position are as mentioned below:*

*Role                             :** ETL SSIS Developer*

*Duration                     : 6+ months*

*Location                     : Des Moines IA*

*Job Description*:

·               5+ years’ experience with SQL Business Intelligence
Development Studio Environment

·               ETL experience using SQL Server Integration Services

·               Transact-SQL and SQL database skills using Microsoft SQL
Management Studio

·               Part of the project requires ETL integrations to support
the conversion from the prior system.  We are looking to augment our
project team with an experienced SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
developer that also has C# experience.

·               Scripting and coding using C#

·               Follow development & testing procedures from direction &
designs of analyst(s)

·               Coding, testing, implementing SSIS packages.

·               Creating new SQL server tables/marts and modifying existing
ones

·               Creating interface files by transforming data from the new
Policy Administration System database for consumption to downstream
mainframe applications

·               Willing to work in a team environment following company
Software Development Life Cycle standards

·               Understanding of dimensional and relational database models

·               Property Casualty Insurance knowledge is a plus

·               Able to work on site during regular business hours

Thanks & Regards,

*Naveed*

*Quantum Infotech Inc*

2328 Livernois, Suite 1010, Troy, MI - 48083

*Desk:*   248-457-0700  *Ext:* 130

*Fax:*      248-928-0495

*Email:*  *nav...@quantuminfotech.com* <nav...@quantuminfotech.com>

*Web Address: **http://www.quantuminfotech.com*
<http://www.quantuminfotech.com/>

*QUANTUM INFOTECH INC is an ISO 9001-2000 certified | MMDC Certified | 8(A)
& GSA-IT Schedule*

*Note:* Quantum does not endorse undesired email. If you do not want to
receive our mails; please reply with REMOVE in the subject line. We will
ensure that you are not troubled further. We apologize for any
inconvenience.