*Dear Professional,I recently came across your resume posting on the
internet and was wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I
would like to discuss with you.Please email me a word version of you resume
along with the best time and number to reach you at.*

*******(Need EAD, US Citizen or GC)************(Need local to NY or near by
Face to face required)*******

*Immediate need a Informatica Developers w/ Financial background - NY*

*Position  :   Informatica Developers w/ Financial backgroundLocation :
New York City, NYDuration :   6+ Months*

*Job Description: Technical*

*Informatica PowerCenter (ETL)  This is the primary technology skill that
we look for.  The candidate should understand the tool well and should be
able to design solutions using Informatica with minimum help from
others.Database ( Oracle/Sybase) Basic understanding of database objects
and their behavior. Writing SQL queries and basic knowledge of sql
tuning.Unix (Shell Scripting)  Understanding of unix shell scripting (bash)
. Knowledge of basic unix commands.*