*Dear Professional,I recently came across your resume posting on the
internet and was wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I
would like to discuss with you.Please email me a word version of you resume
along with the best time and number to reach you at.*

*******(Need local candidates to CA)*******

*Immediate need a Web Designer - CA*

*Position  :   Web DesignerLocation :   Sacramento, CADuration :   6+
Months contract*

*Mandatory requirements:*

*Experience in implementing responsive design websites;Experience in HTML
5, CSS3, JQuery, JavaScript;Experience with Bootstrap or similar grid
frameworks;Experience in Adobe Creative Suite;Experience creating
graphics;Experience in photography and editing photographs.Samples of your
work on responsive web designs or URL links to live websites you have done.*

*Desirable skills:Experience creating SharePoint 2013 master pages and page
layoutsExperience working in a team environment;Experience working for
professional organizations.*

*Project Scope:The client recently redesigned their portal web site using
responsive design. Now, they must convert 70+ departmental sites to
responsive design.*

*Role Definition: Under the direction of the IT Manager, provide the
following:Continue the work started by our previous designer to design an
updated website template using responsive design principals;Develop new
graphics to support the new responsive design;Work with the web team to
program and migrate the new design to SharePoint 2013;*