*                                     Kindly reply on:: *
*atul.sha...@mroads.com*
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/atul.sha...@mroads.com>

*Hi ,*

*Hope you are doing Great.*

*We have an urgent requirement with one of our client in TX. Kindly review
the requirement and if you are interested, send me an updated copy of
resume and also fill the required information of matrix.*

*Job Title –Java developer*

*Duration – Long Term*

*Location – Dallas, TX*

*GENERAL DESCRIPTION:*

*Required Skills:*

• Experienced in Java, JEE, Spring 3.0 and Hibernate, spring, web-services
• Expert level experience in Java, *J2EE, Oracle.*
• Hands on experience on database programming - *Selenium*
• Proven ability to develop feature designs and deliver high-quality code
on schedule.
• Ability to multitask and work flexible working hours.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, team and people skills.

*EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree or equivalent.*

*Kindly fill the required information of matrix.*

*Full Name*

*Current Location*

*Primary Contact no.*

*Secondary Contact no.*

*Visa Status and Validity (if H1B)*

*Email*

*Total Exp.*

*Relevant Exp.*

 *Hourly Rate*

*Currently on a project (Yes/ No)*

*Skype Id*

*Available for F2F*

*Availability to join the project*

*Availability for initial telephonic call
                   *

*Thanks & Regards*

*Atul Sharma*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*