Hi

Hope you are doing well !!

This is Chandan, Sr. Technical Recruiter from  IDC Technologies. I have a
requirement for one of our clients. please find the job description below
and share me your updated resume *ASAP*.

*ROLE: Java Application Developer*

*DURATION: 6+  Months *

*LOCATION: Cary, NC*

*Mandatory Skill and experience*

·      Please look for Java Developers who have experience working for
Telcos and understanding of *SNMP and CLI.* This was clearly called out in
the JD and that is the skill that customer is looking for in this project.

·      “Understanding of networking concepts, networking infrastructure and
networking technologies as well as communicating with network devices using
CLI and SNMP”.

 *Skills Required :-*

·      BS Degree in related area or equivalent experience

·      Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using
Java EE platforms

·      5+ years of hands-on Software development (Java)

·      Understanding of networking concepts, networking infrastructure and
networking technologies as well as communicating with network devices using
CLI and SNMP

·      Experience with all phases of SDLC

·      Team work & collaboration skills to work across organizations and
lead cross-functional teams

·      Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to
resolve complex issues

·      Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns

·      Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory
management, Transaction management etc.)

·      Excellent knowledge of Relational databases (SQL and ORM
technologies)

·      Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular
web framework

·      Experience with TDD (Test-driven development)

*Responsibilities :-*

·      New feature development and enhancements to ESP, SNMCPE and SAAT
applications

·      Ability to debug and triage any issues reported in the applications

*Thanks and Regards*

*Chandan Ojha*

*Technical  Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc. (**ISO 9001-2008 Certified*
*)| 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035 Mail:
**chandan.o...@idctechnologies.com
<chandan.o...@idctechnologies.com>** | Web: **www.idctechnologies.com
<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*
*  Tel: **408-457-9399 Ext. 2019 **| IM: **chandan.recruiter1 (Gtalk)*

*Linkedin:**http://in.linkedin.com/pub/chandan-ojha/4b/83/abb/
<http://in.linkedin.com/pub/chandan-ojha/4b/83/abb/>*

*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with “REMOVE” in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*