Hi

Hope you are doing well !!

This is Chandan, Sr. Technical Recruiter from  IDC Technologies. I have a
requirement for one of our clients. please find the job description below
and share me your updated resume *ASAP*.

*Position : System Admin*

*location : Sunnyvale, CA / Austin, TX*

*Duration: 12 Months+*

*Job Description:*

   - Install and configure EDA/IC Design software tools in a primarily
   Linux based environment
   - Install EDA/IC Design tool licenses and provide related support
   - Interface directly with EDA tool vendors for support and requisitions
   - Perform configuration, maintenance and support of the LSF based Linux
   compute server environment.
   - Monitor EDA tool license and compute server usage in the LSF
   environment and propose improvements relating to efficient use of compute
   farm and user friendly methods of using the compute farm
   - Work with IT to resolve and propose improvements to the LSF based
   compute server environment
   - Provide support of revision control software tool used in an IC design
   environment.

*Skills/Requirements:*

   - At least 5 years of experience in a System Administration role on
   Linux/UNIX platforms
   - Experience in installing tools used for IC design and FlexLM licensing
   - Experience in installing, configuring and maintaining LSF
   - Strong programming experience (C, PERL, TCL, C-Shell, Bourne Shell)
   - Good customer service attitude
   - Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
   - Ability to work alone, self-motivate, and complete tasks
   - Effective communicator, able to work as part of a multi-nation and
   multi-cultural team
   - Good Knowledge Synopsys EDA tool is must

*Thanks and Regards*

*Chandan Ojha*

*Technical  Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc. (**ISO 9001-2008 Certified*
*)| 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035 Mail:
**chandan.o...@idctechnologies.com
<chandan.o...@idctechnologies.com>** | Web: **www.idctechnologies.com
<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*
*  Tel: **408-457-9399 Ext. 2019 **| IM: **chandan.recruiter1 (Gtalk)*

*Linkedin:**http://in.linkedin.com/pub/chandan-ojha/4b/83/abb/
<http://in.linkedin.com/pub/chandan-ojha/4b/83/abb/>*

*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with “REMOVE” in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*