Hi...
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position     = Application System Engineer (J2EE, Spring,
Hibernate)Location  =  West Des Moines, IADuration = 18 Months*

*Interview Method:* Phone

*Required Skills:*
- Strong
*J2EE, Hibernate, Spring/Guice, Oracle Database Skills (RDMS) *- Experience
with *UI/Web framework such as GWT, Struts, Spring MVC*
- Hands on experience with *Eclipse, SVN/CVS, JUnit, Maven*
- Use of J2EE design patterns
- Hands on experience with a *BPMS: IBM BPM 7.5/8, Lombardi Teamworks*
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills

*Strongly Preferred Skills: *- Hands on experience with a *BPMS: IBM BPM
7.5/8, Lombardi Teamworks*, Automated Workflow
- Financial Industry and Mortgage Origination Experience

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com