Position   : Business Systems Analyst
Location  : St. Cloud, MN
Duration  : 6 months

*MUST HAVE STRONG AGILE AND SCRUM. *

The Business Systems Analyst I contributes as a member of an agile team for
one of our software products, in this case primarily monitoring the
development inbox for defects and escalation items and conducting
analysis/research on those items.
In addition, the individual is expected to contribute to the analysis,
planning, requirements gathering and logical design of software
applications by working with internal customers and collaborating with
other team members (Product Owner, developer, tester, etc).
Team member will participate in all scrum related ceremonies such as daily
standups, grooming sessions, demos, and retrospectives.

Education:
Additional Job Details:
Agile Competencies -Embrace change and adaptation (positive change agent)
-Collaboration and building of effective business relationships (building
trust) -Motivated and focused on delivering quality
results in a team environment (continuous evaluation and improvement)
-Clear, transparent and frequent communication -Continuous attention to
technical excellence (self-development) -Ability to
work as part of a self-organizing team

*Thanks & Regards: *

*Mahesh *

*Sr. Technical Recruiter *

*Trustek Inc *

*4390 Rt 1 North,  Suite# 304 | Princeton, NJ 08540 |*

*Office: 732-393-1313 ext-112| *

*Fax: 866-294-1314 |*

*E**mail**:** mah...@trustek.com <mah...@trustek.com> | www.trustek.com
<http://www.trustek.com> |*