Hi,

We have mentioned below urgent requirements from my client, Kindly check
and let me know if you have anybody available.

 Please send resume to only divy...@flexasoft.com ID

*About Flexasoft*

Flexasoft is a multi-national technology consulting firm headquartered in
Redmond, Washington. We are distinguished from our competitors through our
knowledge of the Industry and the resource identification ability, our
exceptional levels of service and the outstanding results we deliver. We
have been delighting organizations across the globe with our business and
technological expertise since 2007.

*Designation: Facets/NetworX configuration resources*

*Client*: Direct

*Location*: Southfield, MI

*Duration*: Long Term

* Primary Duties and Responsibilities *

·         *NetworX*

·          Trizetto NetworkX configuration analysis, design, build and
validation

·         Quality Assurance and testing on Facets/NeworX

·         Lead requirements gathering, service-oriented modeling, and
analysis and design activities

·         Evaluate business requirements and prepare detailed functional
and technical specifications

·         Communicate design to all stakeholders and varying levels of the
organization

·         Serve as the liaison between business and systems analysts,
developers and project management groups

·         Present and evaluate design solutions objectively and facilitate
conflict resolution.

·         Define, use and communicate design patterns and best practices in
service oriented analysis, design and development.

·         Collaborate with quality assurance team to ensure testing efforts
align with system deliveries and business processes.

·         Develop strategies to improve service development life cycle and
governance processes.

·         Develop detailed source-to-target data mapping and data
transformation rules.
Develop and use enterprise service and data models Quality assurance and
testing on Facets/NetworX.

Facets

·         Facets configuration analyst, design build and validation across
functional areas.

·         Quality assurance and testing on Facets.

·         Knowledge and POV on product capabilities, roadmap, versions.

·         Lead requirements gathering, service-oriented modeling, analysis
[...]

*Qualification*:

·         Bachelor's Degree or equivalent 5-10 years of experience in
Systems Analysis or IT Development required.

·         Extensive experience in all phases of Software Development Life
Cycle (SDLC) /System Development Life Cycle.

·         Extensive experience translating business requirements into a
detailed system specification.

·         Proficiency with MS Project, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint.

·         Excellent Relational Database experience.

*Other preferred requirements / assets *

·         Health care experience

·         Experience working with test plans and test cases

·         Experience facilitating Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions

·         Experience working in an Agile environment or familiarity with
Agile methodology

*For immediate response please send me mentioned below details with your
updated profile.*

 Complete Name                       : ?

Contact Number                       : ?

Email ID                                    : ?

Work Authorization                   : ?

Availability                                : ?

Salary Expectation           : ?

Current Location                       : ?

Thanks,

Divyesh Rathore

Consulting | Development | Staffing | Training
Phone: 425-243-5975

Email: divy...@flexasoft.com

http://www.flexasoft.com