Hi,

Hope you are doing good…

Please find the requirement and revert ASAP with the updated resume.
Full Name of Candidate:
Email Address:
Contact details:

Current Location:
Relocation (Yes/NO):
Travelling (Yes/NO):
Visa Status:
Last 4 Digit SSN Number:
Availability for the role:
Availability for the calls:
Any interviews lined up (Yes /No):
Expected Rate :
Skype id:

*Job Title: Contracting Engineer  Linux and Android*

*Location: Boston, MA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Contracting Engineer – Consumer Electronics – Linux and Android *

*About the job *

As a Contracting Engineer , you will be part of a client facing team
responsible for the full lifecycle of consumer products from early
feasibility through production to millions of customers.

You will collaborate with client companies to deliver and present Pay TV
and OTT multimedia content for cutting edge consumer devices. You will work
with SoC vendors, Set-top Box (STB) OEMs, mobile vendors, and content
distributors.

*Required skills *

·         5+ years of C, C++ and Java development

·         Excellent understanding of embedded linux concepts:

·         Have excellent knowledge of linux userspace programming

·         Have a working knowledge of linux kernel and drivers

·         Must be a self starter and able to do the job with little or no
supervision

·         Strong analytical skills

·         Ability to quickly parse and understand large projects

·         Able to understand and debug complex systems

*Desired skills *

·         Experience with MPEG/H.264 or other audio/video transports

·         Experience with embedded Android and custom ROM

·         BS/CS or equivalent

*Java:*
Roughly 1/3 of the code in the projects for which we are hiring is written
in Java.  So we are looking for people who are fluent with the language.
But we are not looking for Enterprise JAVA - we don't care about EJB, or
Servlets, or anything like that.  But we are looking for people who know
the language fundamentals and the core Java class libraries.  If they
haven't worked with multithreaded Java applications they they may not be a
good match.  Most often those who are not able to answer some basic
questions later admit that their exposure to Java has been making some
small changes to existing apps, or writing small scale apps.

*Linux System Level Programming:*
What we are looking for here is someone who has

   1. experience developing on a Linux platform.
   2. familiar with writing applications in Linux.
   3. Knows the constructs by which to programatically interact with the
   operating system using POSIX interfaces - file I/O & management,
   thread/process control, memory management, etc

Best Regards...

Amar
amarosai...@gmail.com
voice-630-566-7324