Hello,

We have multiple positions for *WCS Lead/ Developer/ Architect* in Peoria
IL and Framingham MA.

*If you are interested to apply for this positions kinldy share me your
profiles to sreekan...@msrcosmos.com <sreekan...@msrcosmos.com> or contact
@925-218-0722.*

*Responsibilities:*

-          Work closely with WCS Architect to convert Business Requirements
into High Level and Low level Solution Design.

-          Leads and assists implementation efforts

- Work with cross-functional team members to recommend technical solutions
to business/ system issues

- Make technical recommendations for more efficient troubleshooting and
issue resolution

-          Provides assistance and routine consultation to internal
business users of applications

-          Apply generally accepted programming standards and techniques to
assure efficient program logic

-          Act as code reviewer to enforce accepted programming standards &
techniques.

-          Work with cross functional team members to develop system and
software designs.

-          Work with Project Manager and Quality Assurance representative
to estimate new system issue resolution or package implementation efforts.

-          Support the Development team through Go - Live Preparation.

-          Develop Common reusable components required for the Refactoring
track

 *Experience:*

            -          6-8 years of full-scope experience in implementing
ecommerce products including – WCS

-          Exposure to Greenfield implementations of e Commerce Projects

-          Extensive exposure of the e Commerce Implementation on WCS v6.x,
WCS V7.x

-          Extensive Expertise’s in Java/J2ee designing and architecting

-          Good Understanding of new features of WCS 7.

*General Requirements:*

-          Excellent customer interfacing skills, communication and
inter-personal skills

-          Adaptable and “We-Can” attitude and meet all deadlines

-          Flexibility in working hours

-          Must be flexible to Travel at short notice